Senior information scientist creating experiment tracking applications for ML initiatives at https://neptune.ai
Think about if you could get all the ideas and methods you have to have to hammer a Kaggle opposition. I have absent over 39 Kaggle competitions together with
- Details Science Bowl 2017 – $1,000,000
- Intel & MobileODT Cervical Cancer Screening – $100,000
- 2018 Details Science Bowl – $100,000
- Airbus Ship Detection Challenge – $60,000
- Earth: Knowing the Amazon from Space – $60,000
- APTOS 2019 Blindness Detection – $50,000
- Human Protein Atlas Image Classification – $37,000
- SIIM-ACR Pneumothorax Segmentation – $30,000
- Inclusive Illustrations or photos Challenge – $25,000
– and extracted that expertise for you. Dig in.
- External Data Preprocessing
- Data Augmentations
- Hardware Setups
- Decline Functions
- Schooling Tips
- Evaluation and Cross-validation
- Ensembling Methods
- Put up Processing
Details Exploration and Attaining insights
- Use of the AWS GPU occasion p2.xlarge with a NVIDIA K80 GPU
- Pascal Titan-X GPU
- Use of 8 TITAN X GPUs
- 6 GPUs: 21080Ti + 41080
- Server with 8×NVIDIA Tesla P40, 256 GB RAM and 28 CPU cores
- Intel Core i7 5930k, 2×1080, 64 GB of RAM, 2x512GB SSD, 3TB HDD
- GCP 1x P100, 8x CPU, 15 GB RAM, SSD or 2x P100, 16x CPU, 30 GB RAM
- NVIDIA Tesla P100 GPU with 16GB of RAM
- Intel Core i7 5930k, 2×1080, 64 GB of RAM,
- 2x512GB SSD, 3TB HDD980Ti GPU, 2600k CPU, and 14GB RAM
Analysis and cross-validation
Put up Processing
With any luck ,, this report gave you some track record into graphic segmentation ideas and methods and provided you some applications and frameworks that you can use to commence competing.
We’ve protected ideas on:
- coaching methods,
- publish processing
- ensemblingtools and frameworks.
If you want to go deeper down the rabbit gap, simply just comply with the links and see how the most effective graphic segmentation designs are developed.
Subscribe to get your day by day spherical-up of major tech stories!